- Moravek, J.A., Lucy R. Andrews, Mitchell W. Serota, Janelle A. Dorcy, Melissa Chapman, Christine E. Wilkinson, Phoebe Parker‐Shames, Amy Van Scoyoc, Guadalupe Verta, and Justin S. Brashares. (2023). Centering 30× 30 conservation initiatives on freshwater ecosystems. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment. pdf here
- Grantham, T., Andrews, L.R., and Moravek, J.A. (2021). Elevating Freshwater in 30x30: Recommended Actions. White paper and executive summary to California Governor’s Office.
- Barker, K.J., Xu, W., Van Scoyoc, A., Serota, M.W., Moravek, J.A., Shawler, A.L., Ryan, R.E. and Middleton, A.D. (2021). Toward a new framework for restoring lost wildlife migrations. Conservation Letters, p.e12850. pdf here
- Blair, N. E., Bettis III, E. A., Filley, T. R., Moravek, J. A., Papanicolaou, A. N., Ward, A. S., ... & Kim, J. (2021). The Spatiotemporal Evolution of Storm Pulse Particulate Organic Carbon in a Low Gradient, Agriculturally Dominated Watershed. Frontiers in Water, 3, 9. pdf here
- Moravek, J. A., Clipp, H. L., Good, T. P., & Kiffney, P. M. (2021). Effects of subsidies from small anadromous Pacific salmon populations on stream and riparian food webs are mediated by channel gradient. Freshwater Science, 40(1). pdf here
- Moravek, J. A., Shrestha, M. B., & Yonzon, S. (2019). Baseline biodiversity and physiochemical survey in Parvati Kunda and surrounding area in Rasuwa, Nepal. Journal of Threatened Taxa, 11(6), 13734-13747. pdf here
- Manandhar, P., Napit, R., Pradhan, S. M., Rajbhandari, P. G., Moravek, J. A., Joshi, P. R., ... & Karmacharya, D. (2023). Phylogenetic analysis shows canine distemper virus outbreak in stray dogs possibly occurs through spillover from wild carnivore reservoirs. bioRxiv, 2023-03.
- Manandhar, P., Manandhar, S., Sherchan, A.M., Joshi, J., Chaudhary, H.K., Dhakal, B., Napit, R., Shrestha, B., Rajbhandari, P.G. and Poudel, A....Moravek, J.A., Karmacharya, D.B. (2023). Environmental DNA (eDNA) based fish biodiversity assessment of two Himalayan rivers of Nepal reveals diversity differences and highlights new species distribution records. EarthArXiv, 2023
- Moravek, J. A., Soto, T., Brashares, J. S., & Ruhi, A. (2023). Temperature dynamics in Klamath River off-channel floodplain restoration sites depend on location within the watershed.
- Moravek, J.A., Getirana, A., Robert, E., Ruhi, A., Brashares, J.S., Molod, A., Spivak, R., Kerr, A., Kumar, S., Girotto, M. August 2023.
Beavers in the Sierra Nevada: modeling the potential of natural dam builders to enhance drought resilience in California. Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting, Portland, Oregon.
- Moravek, J.A., Soto, T., Brashares, J., Ruhi, A. May 2022. Temperature dynamics in Klamath River off-channel floodplain restoration sites depend on location within the watershed. Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Virtual.
- Moravek, J.A. November 2019. Hydropower: A mountain of a problem. UC Berkeley Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management Wildlife Seminar, Berkeley, California.
- Moravek, J.A. 2019. How did the fish cross the road? A case study on the effects of culvert improvements on fish populations and community structure, Woodplumpton Brook, Northwest England. MSc Poster Presentations, Lancaster University, Lancaster, England.